Calling all service users and carers!
Are you a person who uses mental health services? Are you a carer, a family member or a friend who cares for someone with mental health? If yes, we would like to hear from you!
- Would you like to get involved in helping to shape and design the mental health services offered in Norfolk and Suffolk? If so, we'd like to hear from you.
- We are looking to extend the service users and carers Trust service strategy (TSS) consultation meetings which are helping to redesign of the services that is offered to those that need it. We want your thoughts, ideas and suggestions.
- Currently we are holding the following monthly meetings.
- Norfolk and Waveney monthly service user TSS consultation meetings, click here for more details
- Norfolk and Waveney monthly carer TSS consultation meetings, click here for more details
- Suffolk monthly service user and carer TSS consultation meetings, click here for more details
- To register your general interest in being involved simply fill out the boxes below and press submit.