Our policies and procedures, listed below, are developed in consultation with stakeholders as appropriate, and approved by the Board of Directors where necessary. If you are unable to locate the information you are looking for please contact the Patients' Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and they will be happy to help.
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 01603 421191
- BT Freephone: 0800 279 7257 (calls from mobiles and other providers may charge) between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday - outside these hours you can leave a message on the PALS voicemail which we aim to respond on the next working day
- In writing: PALS Office, Hellesdon Hospital, Drayton High Road, Norwich NR6 5BE
- Business Continuity Strategy Document for P1R1 Implementation
- Business Process Flow Diagrams.
Equality and Diversity
Quality Standards including Risk Management Policies
Same Sex Accommodation
Data Protection and ICT Security Policies
Our sites and land holdings are all used in the provision or support of healthcare. You will find most of them listed under Contact Us. For the full list, please write to:
Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
Drayton High Road
Norwich NR6 5BE
For copies of our Environmental Reports, please contact Jonathan Stewart at the above address or email the Strategic Estates Department
Details of the Trust's Accounting Policies are included in the notes to the Accounts which can be accessed via the links under 'What we spend and how we spend it'.
- Standards of Business Conduct
- Standing Financial Instructions
With over 4,000 staff working for the Trust, we are a major employer within the local economy. We therefore aim to be an employer of choice in an extremely competitive environment.
We are committed to keeping staff informed of all major developments throughout the Trust on a regular basis, and do this through our bi-monthly magazine, our extensive intranet site, our monthly staff ‘Briefing’ meetings and an annual Staff Survey. We also engage formally with trade unions through the Trust Staff Council and Trust Negotiating Forum.